Tuesday 24 August 2010

Cloud Security Summit




I confirm to attend the forthcoming Cloud Security Summit.

As part and parcel of my data protection and privacy research. This will be useful from the context of cloud computing. Currently, I am examining to what extend, and how RFID (being the Internet of Things) may be able to integrate within a cloud computing environment - whether, it only applies in front-end, middleware or bank-end applications. If exists, how shall be the privacy impact assessment applies and how data protection is being controlled. Technology seems to be integrated from one end to the other end, hence, laws, regulations and policies (arguably) should be able to adopt this too.

I hope to be able to secure some insights for such a "legal integration answer"

Keywords in my research:

Data, Privacy, RFID, Cloud Computing, Privacy Impact Assessment and Security.

No comments: