Saturday 20 October 2007

Malaysian RFID towards 2020

Hi blog.

It has been a while I have not been updating this blog due to my one whole month of hibernation for the LLM dissertation and settling down at work with a new position (as the Group General Counsel/Company Secretary, Vice President, Corporate Services).

Now, the dissertation has been passed, marked and finally received its commendable praise. Though I have not secured distinction, the fact that the subject matter is truly challenging. I managed to secure a very good mark. Thanks to the people who have had inspired my RFID research for the past one (1) year.

I will, however, post the contents of the dissertation bit by bit (chapter by chapter) soon. In the meantime, bumped into this. Although it's quite not a new development (in 2004). It would give some general idea, how would Malaysia position her RFID's market growth and potential.

Welcome back Noris! Sorry for the long gap.


No comments: